This product may have minor visual imperfections, though this will not affect the product's performance. This may include discoloration, blemishes, or chips that have been enameled over.For centuries, cooks have taken advantage of the natural heat retention and redistribution properties of cast iron. Staub builds on this tradition with our enameled cast iron cookware. Black matte enamel inside and cooking surface creates a culinary advantage for better browning, braising, and roasting. Colorful enamel outside adds flare to your kitchen and table. Safe for use on all types of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction, and oven safe up to 500F. Chip resistant and dishwasher safe. Made in France.
- Self-basting Chistera spikes continuously keep food moist
- Exceptional heat distribution and retention cast iron is famous for
- Matte black enamel interior heats and enhances caramelization, excellent searing
- Versatile design goes from oven to table
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and does not require seasoning
- Iconic Staub handles with ergonomic grip
- Made in France.